There are so many benefits to buying your new home before the holidays. From convenience to cost, purchasing a home in the fall makes sense for many home buyers.
1. Unpacking Before the Holidays. Your ideal holiday season probably doesn't include unpacking everything you own. The best part of purchasing a home in the fall is that you'll be moved in before you start celebrating.
2. Avoid The Spring Selling Season. Springtime is the busiest time in real estate. Avoid the competition by purchasing your home before the rush. You may get a better price as home prices tend to increase during the spring and summer months.
3. Take Advantage of Tax Benefits. Homeownership comes with tax benefits that you can claim for the year, even if you close in December. Always work with a tax professional about your specific tax situation.
4. Moving Service Providers are More Available. Have you tried to move in the middle of summer? Finding movers and reserving a moving truck for the weekend you're planning to move can be a scheduling nightmare. December is the slowest month for home sales, meaning fewer people are moving, and moving service providers are more likely to be available.
5. Make Memories. Many Ameritex Homes buyers are first-time home buyers and purchasing a home means they can decorate how they want, install lights, and celebrate holidays in a way they couldn't in a rental home or apartment. It's never too soon to start creating memories in your new home!
Ameritex homes are energy-efficient and move-in ready! You can be moved into your new home by the holidays with our simple home-buying process. Find your new home at AmeritexHomes.com/Homes or reach out to a New Home Sales Specialist today: 469-208-1846.